1. Identify threads of stories in Bad Blood? Which thread of the story interested you most? Why?
2. What are differences in a woman's existence in 1895 and now?
3. Talk about your feelings regarding Lottie. Why did she stay as long as she did? Why would she finally leave with Beck? How does your moral conscience answer her leaving with Beck?
4. Talk about your feelings regarding Sugar. Do you, like Lottie, feel Sugar was the strongest family member? Why or why not?
5. Which woman are you most closely drawn to? Why?
6. Tell your feelings about: Nathe? Owen? Beck? The bet?
7. Have you ever had a premonition or a sixth sense about a situation or known anyone that did? How do feel about this phenomenon? If you don't have a sixth sense, would you want to? Why or why not?
8. How does the setting figure into the book? Does the setting feel like a character in itself? Does it come to life? Did you feel you were experiencing the time and place in which the book was set?
9. Did the book end the way you expected? Tell other ways it could have ended and what the repercussions might have been.
10. How are the themes of this book similar to situations in the 21st century? How do we deal with these same type of situations and what are some contrasting endings of modern people's choices in similar areas of their lives?
The REVENGE Series! Follow me!!! Would love to hear from readers!