I know it's been awhile since I let you know what I'm doing. So here it goes...
1) Put out a children's book you just saw on FB, my website, and Twitter. The Kite That Went To Sea (available in about 2-3 days, both in paperback and kindle forms)
2) The prequel for the Revenge series (how the feud began (ALL fiction as I have no idea, but it sounds to reason this was part of it. SMILE) is almost half way through. I did win a prize at the Alabama Writers Fall Contest with this book which is titled "McPhee Island" set in Scotland. Excited and hoping to complete it soon.
3) I stopped the above book to write one for Hallmark to consider (no promises of course and trying to not hold my breath) It was submitted August 29th of 2018 (this year) and I have not yet a rejection letter, but hey I have no idea how it works with them. I can't imagine it wouldn't at least merit one if they don't accept it (AND it will be published, even if I do it myself, but wanted to give them a chance at it. It would benefit us both I think. It's set in East Tennessee in present day.
4) I have notes and notes of more books I want to write (including two more that would be perfect for Hallmark if they would like to read them...one of them a Christmas Story).
5) Sitting here hoping you all are well and enjoying reading stories of many different authors and hope mine will stay on your list to read.
A children's story for 3-8 years old, is now available called "The Kite That Went To Sea". It is both in paperback and on kindle.
This book was dedicated to one of my grandsons that came to visit me last winter on our annual trek to Florida for a couple of months. He lost his kite and we all watched it fly over the ocean and out to sea. His heart was broken. My comfort to him had been "What do you think that kite is seeing on his journey over the sea to some far away place?" The story of his adventure led me to this book. Hope your children enjoy this story.
PS: Yes I did my own drawings!!! I wanted the grandchildren to do it, but they were always so busy and only did a few and would have to quit. :(
The REVENGE Series! Follow me!!! Would love to hear from readers!