Personal reflection/book club questions.
1. Would a situation like Nathe had at 9 years old make you want Revenge?
Have you ever wanted Revenge? Were you successful? If so, how did it feel over a length of time?
2. What are the moral implications of Revenge?
3. Do you know families that have carried bad experiences from generation to generation? How did it affect future generations?
4. Do you ever experience a voice from your past reminding you of things like Nathe did with Amps? ( visible or invisible).
5. Have you ever had a ghostly experience?
6. Which characters would you most like to meet? What questions would you ask them?
7. How does the setting figure into the book? Does the setting feel like a character in itself? Does it come to life? Did you feel you were experiencing the time and place in which the book was set?
8. What are some of the book's themes? How important were they?
9. How are the book's images symbolically significant? Do the images help to develop the plot, or help to define characters?
10. Did the book end the way you expected?
The REVENGE Series! Follow me!!! Would love to hear from readers!